Reserve a Visitor Slip
Please remember that you need to provide Ontario Place Marina with proof of valid insurance for your vessel prior to or on your arrival at Ontario Place Marina. Without a copy of your insurance your vessel will not be permitted to remain at Ontario Place Marina and will result in the cancellation of the reservation.
Please fax with your application or after you have completed your on-line application to 416-314-9955.
- Please complete all applicable fields: this will ensure that your reservation is processed promptly.
- One application must be made for each reservation request.
- Each reservation request must be accompanied by a deposit equal to one days dockage (see Marina Rates). If the date(s) requested are confirmed, this fee becomes non-refundable unless the reservation is cancelled by 11:00am on the day prior to the arrival date.
- This fee ensures that a slip will be held for the first day of your reservation only.
- Balance of dockage fees and any applicable admission charges are payable on arrival.
- Slip assignments may be requested, however, Ontario Place will not guarantee requests. Slip requests will not be finalized until arrival.
- Ontario Place reserves the right to change slip assignments without notice.
On arrival at Ontario Place Marina, the Owner, passengers, crew or guests must comply with the rules and regulations of the Marina and Ontario Place Corporation.
I have read and agree to the above terms and conditions.
I am aware and understand that I will provide Ontario Place Marina with insurance.